Hyper fuse

Image result for air max neon green men.

I just got these shoes and boy oh boy when I had them on at last night's pool party I was the luckiest dude, I mean all girls were all over me! The air max hyperfuse which comes in different neon colors is the best fashion detail for the attention seeking teenagers and also the party animals. Normally the fewer the colors the better, these 'beasts' perfectly  explain that.
Image result for ripped jeans +neon air max men

The best thing about these shoes is they are unisex, you can rock them together with your better half and I promise you guys would look dapper. You can  rock these masterpieces with ripped jeans, both for the men and ladies, on top men can make it simple with a dark T-shirt because you got bright colors down, for the ladies, well, I do not know much about you but, worry not, you can have denim on denim or knotted shirt, these would definitely rock you.



Comments